VSI builds image intensifiers, for use with an existing or custom camera, so you can see more. VSI intensifiers expand the use of cameras in specialized applications to allow a camera to see outside the normal spectral range, reduce exposure time, and operate at low light levels.
The VS4-1845 is an enhanced, latest generation image intensifier assembly. It attaches to an existing camera, similar to a lens, to make an instant intensified camera. Featuring the latest updates based on new technology, user feedback, and parts availability, the VS4-1845 housing design allows the flexibility of adding and removing many popular options without custom hardware. The housing design also boasts a relay lens with a throughput that is close to a fiber optic, virtually eliminating inherent glare (unwanted reflection and/or light leaks). Thus, the VS4-1845 remains the most versatile solution for low light level imaging applications.
Popular Customization Options:
Please note that cost consequences for options may vary. Some options are mutually exclusive. Consult with VSI engineering to determine the best solution for your application and budget requirements.
- Manual/Automatic Controls
- UV/Visible/Extended Blue/Solar Blind Spectral Response
- Gating time as low as 3ns (full p-p cathode voltage)
- MHz gate repetition rate
- MCP Gating
- Dual MCP for photon counting
- GEN II and GEN III Intensifiers from all known manufacturers
- Filmed/Pinnacle/Non-filmed Intensifiers
- Fully automatic for surveillance/detection applications
Low Light Level Imaging
- Up to 200 fps
- Low light level sensitivity
- Popular Photocathode Selections
- UV, Visible or Solar Blind
- Fully manually controlled for rigorous scientific studies requiring accurate quantification of light
- Single Molecule Imagine
- UV Corona Discharge Observation
- Photon Counting